Monday, June 29, 2009

29/6/09

This is the worst week ever. I was forced to go swimming as my younger brother wanted to go and my mom said that he was not allowed to go alone so I had to go. At the pool my younger brother was waiting impatiently for his friend. While waiting some guy who my brother did not know came and he wanted to play with my brother. Firstly my brother did not wanted to play with him at all and secondly he thought that the guy was annoying. My brother tried to run away but the was hot on his heels. Then me and my brothers made a plan to terminate him. My elder brother scared him and even tried to hit him and he was successful for a while. When my younger brother's friend came. They also made a plan to destroy him with their swimming board. When the guy appeared my younger brother and his friend whacked him so hard with their board that he never ever bothered me and my brothers again. And this is the worst week because I got involved in all this for no reason.

1 comment: