Thursday, August 6, 2009

6/8/09

I know we are suppose to do this on paper but i wanted to do this first. I have a friend ( he may not be my friend )
who is Ainan. He learns Bangladesh language and i said he is a bangla, he says he is a Singaporean but he must be a bangladeshian or something like that. And when i say he is a bangla, he bashes me up with his good bangla friend Farhan.
This Farhan is from 5H. He like Ainan is also a bangla. And when I asked the class who they support i was surprised to see that many people supported the Bangladesh people. I am not trying or thinking of being racist but he is still a bangla. And i am sitting next to him in class and he does not know this cos he has been absent for a few days now. He will be shocked to see me next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment